Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 corners.






The four corners of my bedroom.

It's strange to be in a transitional phase-- looking for jobs, applying to graduate school, making moves to take the next step.  Among countless conversations with friends in a similar phase of life, I can't really complain, or feel "left behind".  I feel excited.  I could find something in Philadelphia or in New York.  I could be working full-time, I could be going to school for my Masters.  I could even be back in Dublin, for goodness' sake.
Then there are the questions like, "Should I paint my bedroom?"  I can't decide what's worth my time or not.  I have no idea how long I'll be here or where I'll be next.

It's all rather exciting (that is, until the excitement wears off and I can't stand to look at my résumé for one more second).

As a sidenote, there's nothing like Downton Abbey, Olive Kitteridge, and a little amoxicillin to make a bout of strep throat bearable.





All photos taken via Instagr.am for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment